Turning cold feet to smoking is the most difficult step any person who has been a smoker for some time would face. There are a number of methods that claim to make you to quit the habit. You find a number of natural methods as well as medications that give you very high percentage of results found on other smokers.
The traditional Cold turkey method
Well, this is an article that is aimed at Warning! Natural Best Stop Smoking Methods, as they popularise themselves to be are not actually so. Take such as the cold turkey method. This is the method that has been a fascination to many smokers; it shows how great your will power is and gives an impression of quitting smoking once for all. But the ground reality is not so. A nominal 3% of smokers have only been found to have really quit, while the rest 97% people revert back to smoking.
Age old Herbal Products
There are other herbal products that are available in the market that make the best grounds to offer serious Warning! Natural Best Stop Smoking Methods. These products, being herbal in origin do not have any proven clinical tests or exact method of how they stop you from smoking. Everyone is aware of the addictive nature of nicotine, a drug that could make you turn away from this addiction has to be quite powerful, and most herbal medications have not been found to do so in completion.
It is very difficult to train one’s mind to totally say no to a habit that involves an addictive drug like nicotine. The most difficult part is to follow such a decision. There are a number of problems like physical and mental withdrawal symptoms that are associated too, when you try to quit smoking suddenly. Hypnotism which is used as another natural method to quit smoking too has some failure too.
It is always necessary to see both pros and cons of any method that have claims of their own. Allopathic medicine gives combined effect on all side effects also during the course of treatment to quit smoking. Warning! Natural Best Stop Smoking Methods is necessary in cases where people follow an alternative medicine on their own. However, trained and skilled practitioners of alternative medicine do offer good results to quit smoking. What they oversee is that, each person reacts differently to a drug. The quantities and doses thus have to be different and must be individualised.
With such Warning! Natural Best Stop Smoking Methods, it becomes necessary to suggest some better ways to stop smoking. Well, one may consider the slow reductions in consumption of nicotine training your mind and body for quitting it completely with proper consultation of a physician. You can also consult specially trained doctors in this discipline for remedy.
Smoking may look stylish and simple to start, but quitting it is very difficult and involves dedication and will power, more than medication.